Literatimommy

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The blues

my husband has a great job. by great job, i mean a job that pays very well, and pays good bonuses, and one that he doesn't hate most of the time. So, i guess that isn't a great job. anyway, one major drawback to this job is his work! he works late frequently, and we live 45 minutes to an hour from his office. So, that means its me and two kids under two for most of the day. i have long hours. usually 10-12 hours a day. so, this time of day is my worst time of day. i eat or surf the net just to get through! its 3-6 p.m. that i hate. i hate that most people in suburbia are having dinner with their families, or their parents are watching their kids play a game, while i am here with the kids. i honestly try to make a fun day for the kids. i love them immensely. but going on tweleve hours of something does get monotonus. ( i realize that word is misspelled, i just don't have the energy to check it!) not to mention, i love my husband and miss you a lot during the day. he is my best friend. he is funny, handsome, and just plain cute. so, i'm singing with EJ tonight....I guess that's why they call it the blues, time on my hands, could be time spent with you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home