Literatimommy

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Here's a booger and other grossities

It's been a great, surprising weekend. It's been a weekend filled with fun, camping. But the funniest thing that has happened today was this. I was walking by on my way to the living room and my son, who is three, was reclining in his chair. I said, Hey, Jack! He said, Hey Momma, here's a booger. And he reached out his hand. What? I said. Did you say booger, like from your nose? yeah, he said nonchalantly. And that sums up life lately. About three days ago, I awoke to a cry from his room. I ran in, as he sounded desperate. I swooped him quickly, only to get thrown up on. Nice. He was fine the next day, so I assumed it was a rarity. My mistake as a rookie mom. So we went camping. I was giving my ten month old her bottle. Molly made one gagging sound, and bam, three days later, I was thrown up on again. Nice. Only this time, we were in nana and papa's camper. I had to shower in their tiny shower while mike, my hubby, changed and cleaned molly. While I was in the shower, Jack opened the shower door and said hey momma. I see momma's bobos, which is code for boobies. Right in front of my family; my dad, my mom, and everyone. Ahh, being a mom is never dull.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home