Literatimommy

Monday, June 09, 2008

More Epcot

Mike booked a hibachi/sushi place in the Japan portion of Epcot. Jack and Molly LOVED it! We then went on a mini-tour of Germany's Romantic Road (Mike and I have visited there...) And rode Maelstrom in Norway. I bought a christmas ornament in Germany and we met Donald Duck in Mexico. We stayed way longer than we had planned, because it took a long time to walk it all, and it was really fun and interesting to jump from country to country within ten minutes. Of course, this was Jack and Molly's least favorite: but I loved it. After a long morning at Epcot, we took naps and had the pirate and princess party at The Magic Kingdom, which I will post about later.


Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger debrabain@sbcglobal.net said...

I'm so glad you got a new camera - I am really loving these blogs.

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home