Literatimommy

Friday, June 13, 2008

Post Trip Disney Thoughts

We bought the copyrights to the pictures, so here are some that the disney photographers took. I really had few expectations for the trip; I had no idea I would fall so much in love with the place. I would love to go every year: it was so easy and so much fun! I do have a few critiques of the place, mostly from an American cultural point of view...but humoursly, by the end of the trip, I just didn't care anymore! All I could think about was how much the kids loved it there. It made their childhood so tangible for just a moment: i know now as Molly is approaching three this weekend, and Jack is on the verge of five, it is pretty fleeting and difficult to touch. So, I really did love disney. Can't think of anything bad to say about the trip and I highly recommend you go if you can!


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home