Literatimommy

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

happy birthday, daddy! And More Throw up, too!

Today was my hubbies 32nd birthday! I organized dinner for our family at an upscale Mexican food place, and we met him there after work. Moments after his brother arrived, presto chango, more puke! From Jackson. All over Mike and I. All over the floor. All over the lobby. I didn't know 3 year olds could hold so much vomit! So, mike got the ticket, and cleaned up as much as possible, and many apologies and a huge tip later, we were on the way home. We will not forget this birthday! On the way home, Jackson requested an ambulance because, "Jack's sick." Funny Funny Boy. I'll be glad when this little stomach bug leaves us!

1 Comments:

Blogger astromack33 said...

Hey baby! I can now comment on your blog entries...I hope you don't mind.

I wanted to tell you a big thank you for setting up the birtday bash! We won't forget it for a long time.

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home