Literatimommy

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hall Johnson Pumpkin Patch Field Trip


Jack and Molly's school is across the street from the Hall Johnson Pumpkin Patch. Both of their classes took field trips there this year, and I got to tag along. It was great day to go: the weather was perfect! They both had a blast. I learned that my daugther is wild and loves to play rough and tumble with the roughest of boys! And, Jack likes to take life easy through investigation and observation. He really loves his class; they both do. I like the one of him talking about the cows with his friends Wyatt and Michael. I am not sure what they are saying, something about poop, I think.

Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger debrabain@sbcglobal.net said...

I love the pic's of the kids, especially the one of Jack and his friends - that's priceless!!!!

7:08 AM  
Blogger bettysue said...

Ha,ha, yeah, I bet they're talking about "cow poop" too. It is a main topic with all kids when they come to the country. Cow, chicken, dog, they talk about it all! Are you saying Molly has some of her mother in her?? WHAT???

5:36 AM  
Blogger Sidney said...

I LOVE the pics!!! Very precious!

8:03 AM  
Blogger Nicole B said...

Love the pic of you and Molly!

6:24 AM  
Blogger Lisa Renee said...

Very fun. Why are you so pretty?

6:46 AM  
Blogger The Brown Family said...

Oh, Jodi -- that is an awesome picture of you!!!
mickie

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home