Literatimommy

Friday, October 03, 2008

My Funny, Funny Guy!

Tonight as we sat down to dinner, we asked who wanted to say the prayer. Jack said he would. WE all clasped hands and bowed our heads, only to hear Jack begin, "I pledge allegiance, to the flag, mumble mumble mumble....one nation....under God. Amen." I asked if it was a prayer because he said God. He said, "yeah, we say that prayer every day in class." classic. And tonight, he got out of bed to tell us he needed to pee. We asked if he could take care of it, and he said, "uhh, no guys. Sometimes my brain just goes crazy. I'm true!" Which is his way to say he is being honest and truthful. So hilarious. On the way to school yesterday morning, he said that they were going to sell cookies and cupcakes at school for 2 dollars. I asked what for. He said, well, I think Ms. Bessie needs the money, but don't tell anyone!" hilarous!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sidney said...

Haha! Thanks Jack for the good laugh!

7:31 AM  
Blogger bettysue said...

Ha, ha, that's got to be the McCormack in him!!! Ha, ha, ha, !! Well, it might be a little Bain, for sure no whitehorn! Lucky boy!

5:34 PM  
Blogger The Brown Family said...

I'm lovin' that boy! Thanks for the smiles, Jack.
mickie

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home