Literatimommy

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Laser Cats: So Funny

I LOVE this skit!. This skin on SNL that makes me laugh out loud. My roomie from college, Lisa, loves Raising Arizona, the movie. I am thinking that Laser Cats in my Raising Arizona. Warning: watch at your own discretion, only if you have a strange (I would say highly developed)sense of humor.
Here is the link: http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/snl-digital-short-laser-cats-3/237292/. And, while you are at it, catch Tina Fey being Sarah Palin. That is hilarious, too. But, it doesn't make me laugh nearly as much as Laser Cats! I think it is great they got Sen. Dodd to be in it.

4 Comments:

Blogger bettysue said...

ha,ha, ha, we are warped, aren't we!! Why is it that we love the stupid stuff?? I laughed out loud!! Thanks for telling me about that one!

10:18 AM  
Blogger bettysue said...

I had to go back and watch it again, just to laugh! thanks again!

7:04 PM  
Blogger debrabain@sbcglobal.net said...

It must be that german since of humor - even I thought it was funny!

10:27 AM  
Blogger The Brown Family said...

Jason laughed and laughed. I didn't know you could watch SNL like that. I'm glad you turned me on to the Palin one -- it was funny too and now I know what everyone is talking about.
Love you
mickie

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home