Literatimommy

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

The Election Results Are In

from Jack's transitional kindergarten class.
Obama 6
McCain 5
Chloe the Chihuahua 1

I know McCain is very frustrated with Chloe. How could she come out with such an awesome movie highlighting the benefits of free travel between Mexico and the US!

It is also funny the names the students came up with for each presidential candidate:
Aqua Bama
John McCain
John McVane
Bach Bahama

If you haven't checked out Mike Cope's blog on this Election Day, go ahead and check it out. Very uplifting. I myself, no matter the outcome, am thankful we live in a country where we can vote!
www.preachermike.com

5 Comments:

Blogger Nicole B said...

Aqua Bama! That's awesome!

5:38 AM  
Blogger Sidney said...

I can't believe Chloe got defeated! Who is Preacher Mike? His posts are great.

6:37 AM  
Blogger debrabain@sbcglobal.net said...

That's cool - I love that Jack's class taught them to be into politics!!!

8:03 AM  
Blogger 1literatimommy said...

Preacher Mike is a college Bible instructor at ACU and a preacher at Highland Church of Christ in Abilene. Since he has been the preacher there, they have allowed women to have an equal footing with men, among a few other things. He has an amazing life story.

5:04 PM  
Blogger bettysue said...

I don't think I knew anything about politics until I was in high school and had a weirdo for a government teacher! Good for your babies!

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home