Literatimommy

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Summer School

Yeah!!! Today, I went to buy my books for my next class on my way to an MA in English. I am taking the Rhetoric of Reading. I am excited. It felt so good to go back to campus. I met a girlfriend there who just has a new baby, Sophia, and a little boy jack's age, Dom. We had so much fun letting them run around campus. My friend, B.A., is getting a Ph.D. in American Literature. She has inspired me to stick with it. Anyway, this will be a short post! Back to school for me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Renee said...

I am so excited for you that you are able to do this! I wish I had an escape like that. Maybe some day! Post some pics of your kiddoes soon! Oh, my friend Deawn (from highschool) has a four year old named Dominick and a 2 year old named Sophia! Crazy.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home