Literatimommy

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Fun Email in Fours

If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged. Especially if you haven't updated your blog in a while. A very good friend of mine from school sent this to me, so I am just copying it as a blog.

Four Jobs I have Had
1. Working for a restaurant in a trailer at trade days named Margaritaville.
2. The night shift at Allsups convienence stores
3. First and Third Grade teacher
4. High School English Teacher

Four Places I have Lived
Okay, more than four but they are all in Texas!
1. Amarillo, Denton, Callusburg, TX
2. Paradise, Bowie, Abilene
3. Post, Houston, Arlington
4. Keller

Four TV shows I have to Watch
1. Amazing Race
2. Office
3. The Unit
4. Project Runway

Four places I have been on vacation
1. Europe
2. San Francisco
3. Puerto Vallarta
4. Vermont

Four Websites I visit daily
1. UTA
2. Ebay
3. My blog
4. Yahoo.com

Four of my favorite foods
1. Cookies
2. Cake with Buttercream icing
3. Black Beans
4. Chips and Queso

Four Places I'd like to be right now
1. Puerto Vallarta at the Camino Real beach
2. Las Vegas at the Black Jack tables
3. Camping at any state park in Texas
4. Right here in my house watching the wonderful rain; thanks, God!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe instead of a few nights without the kids to read and relax, let's hit the road and hit some blackjack tables.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Margaret K said...

Bowie! I know we have had this conversation before. Yuck, yuck, yuck! The nightshift at Allsups is CRAZY. I can't believe you worked there!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Lisa Renee said...

To this day, EVERY time I pass an allsups, and I say pass b/c I do not usually stop, I think of you! My friend Suzanne also swears by their burritos, still not brave enough to try them. There are so many fun things that I love about you Jodi Jane :)

3:41 PM  
Blogger jenny biz said...

You have lived in a LOT of places!!

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home