Literatimommy

Thursday, September 14, 2006

13 Songs I Jam To

1. Girl's Just Wanna Have Fun By Cyndi Lauper
2. Shook Me All Night Long AC/DC
3. Dazed and Confused Led Zepplin
4. Fire Woman by The Cult
5. Last Mango in Paris by Jimmy Buffett
6. Yesterday by the Beatles
7. Apartment by Bare Naked Ladies
8. Rocket Man by Elton John
9. Take Me Home Tonight By Eddie Money
10. Sweet Child of Mine by Guns and Roses
11. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
12. Black by Pearl Jam
13. I Like The Way You Move by OutKast

These songs always make me smile when I hear them on the radio. They are fairly eclectic. What are your favorite songs to jam out to?

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy C said...

We could really rock and roll together. You got several of my all time favorites.

1:22 PM  
Blogger jenny biz said...

Love your list! I am too embarrassed to admit some things that I jam to:)

6:32 PM  
Blogger astromack33 said...

I can't believe there are no Lazytown, Polar Express, or Chicken Little songs on your list as much as we listen to those.

1:13 PM  
Blogger angie c said...

Right now my favorite jam song is L.O.V.E by Ashley Simpson. I LOVE that song and I'm not afraid to admit it. "All my girls, standing in circles and, clap your hands..this is for you" Love it.

If Kevin (the king of all music) would admit his, he'd say the new Madonna song. A few months ago it would have been Brittney Spears, Toxic. Yup, I said Kevin.

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home