Literatimommy

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

SHOCKED!

I just wanted to post a quick blog to say I am so shocked that Willy Nelson was cited for drug possession. Just shocked. Okay, that is a little disengenious. I am not shocked, but it does make me want to listen one more time to Whiskey River. Seriously. Why did that even make the news? It would be newsworthy if he was caught without his stash. Although, the ages of the people on the tour bus are hilarious! I think the youngest person who received a ticket was like fifty.


We just got back from the pirate ship park, and I have to say the day is just beautiful. I think fall is my favorite time of year. I do know that Jackson is a gulf coast boy, though because he thinks it is way too cold. He shivers everywhere we go. But Molly got my body heat; she is perfect out in a pair of shorts.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy C said...

Where is the pirate park?

8:18 AM  
Blogger 1literatimommy said...

it is at bear creek park in keller, off of 377. turn left at the QT right after downtown. it is really pretty; a pond, big trees, a pirate ship, and biking/walking trails.

8:50 AM  
Blogger astromack33 said...

Just think, if Kinky is elected that could be our new energy czar...

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home