Literatimommy

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Rocking Clothes, Christian Message!

Forever 21 is my new favorite store! I bought a dress for a wedding Mike and I are going to in Houston, and when I got home, the bottom of my bag had John 3:16 on it. I had Mike google it, and we found this article that states that the owner of the clothing store, Don Chang, uses his bags to spread the message of Jesus. Some of you might think the clothes are a little revealing (sometimes I do, too), but I love the idea that when I got home today, I was reminded of God's love which became flesh and my salvation! So, if you get a chance, go by the store and check out their new fall line. They have baby clothes and men's clothes now, too. And, really cute long sleeve shirts for ten dollars! Here is a link to the article.http://www.nysun.com/article/38174?page_no=1

3 Comments:

Blogger Phillips Family said...

I too enjoy Forever 21 however I wish they would carry baby boy clothes along with the baby girl clothing.

7:32 PM  
Blogger Lisa Renee said...

Where is this store? Can you shop on-line? That is how I do the majority of my shopping these days. What a neat idea, I am really impressed with that.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Lisa Renee said...

nevermind, found it. too fun :)

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home