Literatimommy

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Father Daughter Dance/ Busy Weekend

Last night was the Father Daughter Dance at our church. It was at our new campus, Valley Ranch, and it was so fun. I helped with it, and about fifteen minutes after Mike arrived from work, we both realized it was our first church sponsored "dance" event. IT was so fun! They had a DJ, and the entire room was decorated like HSM. All the girls were dressed up to party, and some of the dads even had tuxedos on! Jack and Molly were in heaven. Molly danced a lot, and only wanted to dance by herself or with her other toddler friends. Jack danced like a head banger, by the stereos and mostly solo, although he did dance a little with a girl who is his age, Annie. They left early, and I stayed a bit to help clean up. IT was fun. This weekend is actually church central, we are keeping the nursery on Saturday night and Sunday morning, and I am goign to write a critique of my readings this week for my class. Jack seems to have caught a pretty bad cold, and his asthma is acting up, which is scary. He is still asleep at almost 9 a.m., and I hear his breathing from the computer room.
Have a good weekend, and try to stay well in this changing weather and with the flu "widespread" in Tarrant County.

1 Comments:

Blogger astromack33 said...

I had a lot of fun...although I don't know what it says about me that by the end of the evening I was getting rebuffed by my own daughter as she went to dance with her friends.

Probably just a glimpse of things to come...

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home