Literatimommy

Monday, February 25, 2008

Pipe Down, Baby Guinea Pig

Molly Ann is convinced that there are a guinea pig and a rabbit who live in her belly. I came into the kitchen where she was eating, and I heard her make a high pitched squeaking noise. I asked her what was wrong. She said the baby guinea pig in her belly won't talk to her anymore. Then, a moment later, she said, "Pipe Down, Baby Guinea Pig!". She is so funny! She tells me the rabbit and guinea pig will come out soon, and she will take care of them. Her early attempt at maternity is hilarious.
Jack is doing good, too; he has allergies and has lost his voice. Last night, he snuck into the living room where we were watching the Oscars. After a few moments, he announced in a raspy voice"these are all mommy and daddy movies. Yuck!" They were doing a montage of the prior best picture winners, and Casablanca was on. Mike told him that someday, he would want to watch Casablanca with his girlfriend. He announced that he didn't plan on having a girlfriend, and in fact, he would watch Casablanca right in between us. He promptly crawled between us, with the funniest smile on his face. Seriously, they are growing up too fast!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nicole B said...

i love it! They are hilarious!

5:51 AM  
Blogger debrabain@sbcglobal.net said...

That Molly - she is so funny & so is MR. Jack!!!! H&K -nana

10:06 AM  
Blogger bettysue said...

OK, that was great, but I'm ready for some pictures!!I know I'll see them at Easter, but I want pictures NOW!!

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home