Literatimommy

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm Approved!

Finally. I began in August, and I just found out today that I am approved to write my thesis on Louise Erdrich! YEAH!!!!! IT has been a long process, through which God has taught me 1) confidence in my gifts that he has given me 2) patience while waiting on him 3) and the richness of his blessings for those who are confident and who learn to wait on him. Not to say that I haven't learned a great deal of humility, but honestly I started this project seriously doubting that I could do it, and feeling I needed lots of help from other students who don't necessarily understand my topic. I am thrilled to begin after Christmas!

6 Comments:

Blogger bettysue said...

Yea, good for you!!

5:37 PM  
Blogger debrabain@sbcglobal.net said...

I have never doubted you can do anything - I'll just be glad when you realize it - even a PHD. Congrats.........

10:39 AM  
Blogger Sidney said...

Wow!!! Thats awesome!!! Congrats!

7:35 PM  
Blogger Nicole B said...

Congratulations! That's awesome!

7:27 AM  
Blogger The Brown Family said...

Congratulations -- I guess you've learned a lot about yourself (and how capable you are) during this whole thing.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Cody said...

Congrats Jodi Jane!

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home