Literatimommy

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Jack and Molly's Letters to Santa

This year, we watched a Charlie Brown Christmas and then wrote our letters to Santa. Here are Jack's letters. I believe he may be a writer, as he had to go through 4 drafts to get it just right. Molly's letter is so sweet.

Letter 1

Dear Chubby,
How have your reindeer been? Have they been well? Do you have many toys? If so, then go man, go! If you have enough Wii games, then go man, go! I want a small Lightening McQueen that talks. Do you have enough Cars toys? Then, go! I still wanta Wii, too.

Letter 2

Dear Santa,
Ho! Ho! Ho! How have your reindeer been? Have they filled up on fruits? I want a big, fat LIghtening McQueen that moves and talks. (At this point, I asked where such a toy could be acquired, and was informed that he made this toy up.)

Letter 3

Dear Samatha Claus (a joke from Charlie Brown),
(I asked Jack if this would get him what he wanted. He said no and began another letter).

Letter 4

Dear Santa Claus,
I hope you got 1st prize as a trophy. I've been a little bit good all year. I want a big nerf gun. I want a Wii with a Sonic game rated E for everyone.
Love,
Jack

Molly's Letter

Dear Santa,

I hope you had a good day. I think you should give me a princess Wii game. I still like the Polar Bear Barbie vet doll, and the puppies would be good, too.
Molly

6 Comments:

Blogger Nicole B said...

rated E for everybody! That made me laugh out loud. What a hoot!

6:31 AM  
Blogger Nicole B said...

rated E for everybody! That made me laugh out loud. What a hoot!

6:31 AM  
Blogger debrabain@sbcglobal.net said...

WOW - Jack is going to be a writer!!! What funny letters!

8:03 AM  
Blogger The Brown Family said...

Oh my goodness -- he's so cute!!!! I hope he gets a good teacher that appreciates him. I guess this means that you are getting a Wii?

1:01 PM  
Blogger Cody said...

Jack is hilarious!

8:15 PM  
Blogger Sidney said...

hahah! Thank you for sharing!! What cuties!

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home