Literatimommy

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Memorial Day Mud Wrestling


Here are some pics from Memorial Day. Molly got so filthy! As you can see, Jack had fun smearing mud all over her. Some spas in Dallas and Southlake would charge lots of money for this. At our household, it comes with an overnight stay for free!

I went to my first class tonight, and I met a teacher from Keller High who is also taking the class. It seems like it will be interesting. I just hope I don't fail, because then I'll have to publish it in the blog!
 Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Pearson Family said...

Next time you are offering such services, give me a call. I am due a good mud wrap! Molly looks too cute! You will do fine in your class, even if it does sound foreign to me.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

so, back to the bikini... don't let Molly put one on and go back in that mud!!! We don't want Baby Girls Gone Wild calling anytime soon!!

7:42 PM  
Blogger 1literatimommy said...

you girls are so funny!

5:40 AM  
Blogger Amy C said...

Talk about mud slinging!

8:25 PM  
Blogger angie c said...

SO fun. I'm glad you let them get dirty. Every kid needs a little mud and dirt every now and then.

Mine settles for slobbery licks from her two dogs. Gross, I know but it's good for her. :)

Cute cute cute pictures.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home