Literatimommy

Saturday, June 03, 2006

New Job for Hubby

We got some exciting news on Friday. Mike received a job offer to work in Fort Worth, and he accepted it! YEAH! I think his commute will be much shorter, and it is a job he is excited about. He has been unhappy in his current position, and he frequently works very late nights and weekends. We have even had people call us at 10 p.m. at night, and on the day I delivered Molly in the delivery room! That's life when you work for a cell phone company, I guess. He is changing industries, which is exciting. Now, he'll be working for a natural gas company in downtown Fort Worth. This job is an answer to our prayers. Mike and I have both been in prayer about this job, and we just feel like it is the right thing to do. You can check out Mike's blog where he writes about it. I'll put the link here:http://butthesegoto11.blogspot.com/. We both feel grateful that God has continued to bless his career, and we full sure that no matter what happens, God's hand is with us.

5 Comments:

Blogger Pearson Family said...

YIPPEE MIKE! We are excited for your entire family. I bet Jodi wasn't happy at all about the cell going off during delivery. OUCH!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very exciting!

8:58 AM  
Blogger Amy C said...

Yeah. Closer to home is great in so many ways. I am happy for you. God is so good!

7:03 PM  
Blogger Lisa Renee said...

Yea for Mike and especially you! I know how you feel with the whole cell phone company thing and so far do not miss it myself! Can't wait to see you!

10:11 PM  
Blogger angie c said...

Great newz. Glad to hear that and I'll check out his blog. Hope to see you guys next week.
kc

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home