Literatimommy

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Catch Up Pics and this weekend


Here are some fun pics that I've had on my camera.
At Mike's work, he got a smoked turkey as a happy thanksgiving bonus. That is what the box that the kids are in is from.
We went to Houston for a wedding this weekend, but I have no pictures of my own, because between carrying around all the stuff for two kids and myself, who could throw a camera in or have energy to even take pics! But, it was beautiful and now we have two drs. in the family. Dr. Raymond and Elizabeth Eich. (both have their Ph.D.s from Rice University in microcellbiology.) Congratulations to Raymond and Liz. Their wedding was so thoughtful and amazing. They even had toys at our table for Jackson and Molly. For two people who don't have children, I thought it was amazingly thoughtful. Their thoughtfulness did not end there, though. They had gambling that benefitted Raymond's father, as well as a brunch for everyone today. Amazing. I left that to other family.
It was a great time!

 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Pearson Family said...

Such good pictures. Great memories! I am glad you are home and glad you had a great time.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home