Literatimommy

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Update





I realize this update is weeks overdue. We were able to cruise for a week, even though Molly was on antibiotics, and Jack and I were seasick. We had a great time as a family with my parents, who were so generous with their time watching the kids on the ship. It was nice to not do laundry, cook or clean for a whole week! I enjoyed Cozymel best, Mike liked the Caymen Islands. Anyway, I don't have a ton of time to update b/c so much time has passed, but my mom and I got to go see Falstaff today at Bass Hall. I think it has one more showing, and I highly recommend it. We were able to score floor seats thanks to a helpful Bass Hall Employee: we were like eight rows back. It was amazing to see a show that up close and hear the orchestra. Thanks, really, God, for the great seats. It was a treat. Jack and Molly have been busy resting up after their adventure traveling the Carribbean. And, I have been too. I have been under the weather: a sinus infection. The only thing I am really allergic to is MOLD! And, with all the rain, I am really having just a hard time breathing, not coughing, and with a sore throat. Anyway, June is a crazy busy month for us. We did Baby Goose's baby shower on Saturday morning at Neiman Marcus. IT was so much fun. Nicole's sister, Jessica, surprised her! YEAH!!! I loved her sister: they are both so kind and we are lucky to be tied to such a creative, intelligent and kind family. I am glad Goose will have these people as his aunt! Her brother is great, too. Anyway, Nicole looked beautiful, and the shower was a book shower, so he already has a library started. Hope your week goes awesome and that we get some sun to dry up the MOLD so I won't sound like Debra Winger after an ten pack all nighter at the local yocal bar!
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Pearson Family said...

SO glad you are home and that you all had a safe, fun trip! The shower sounds like SO MUCH FUN!

7:16 AM  
Blogger debrabain@sbcglobal.net said...

Jodi, I am so blessed to have you for a daughter - Falstaff was wonderful - the cruise was GREAT fun w/everyone (except Cody & Nic and Maddox) - maybe before all the entire fam can go somewhere. I love you - Mom

8:12 AM  
Blogger Lisa Renee said...

Sorry to hear you are under the weather! Also about the seasickness- that stinks :(

The pictures are GREAT! I love that first one of Molly, made me smile big.

The shower sounds fabulous, what a neat idea! The metroplex has such neat ammenities! I love Bass Hall. We went to Phantom there when Trent and I were dating and to Christmas symphonies. Love you and am praying you are better soon.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Margaret K said...

Glad you had a good cruise. Hope you feel better!

8:22 PM  
Blogger Amy C said...

Love the pirate picture. Sounds like a great trip. Booo mold!

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home