Literatimommy

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Zoo Day With Friends


We decided to enjoy the weather today and go to the zoo. Some friends from Lake Cities were going, so we got to meet them for lunch. Jackson did not want to go outside to eat our lunches, because he was afraid of bees. When a bee came up, and I shooed it away, I looked around for Jack but couldn't find him. He had climbed under Molly's chair and he said, "momma, protect me from the bees!" I had to coax him out from under the chair. The pic in the center is of a group hug among friends. On the way to the zoo, when I told Molly Ann we were going to see Paige, she said Jackson loves Parker, and Molly loves Emaline. Benjamin and Houston are also in the group hug.

You can see by other pictures the animals enjoyed the day, too. The jaguar came right up to us, and the bear actually glared at Jack and Molly. Good Times!

Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger jenny biz said...

Such a sweet thing for Molly to say! It was a beautiful day for the zoo!

6:57 PM  
Blogger Pearson Family said...

I love the group picture!

2:23 PM  
Blogger Pearson Family said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:23 PM  
Blogger astromack33 said...

Glad you guys got to go to the zoo and enjoy the beautiful weather with friends.

I have enjoyed getting molly's play by play of what the jaguar did.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun day!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Lisa Renee said...

How fun! Your kids are so dang cute. I wish I could have hugged their little necks too the other night. SOOOOO great seeing you! Thank you so much for taking teh time to come meet me with all you have going on. You (and Mike) are special to me and ouir little meeting just made me miss you all the more! I can't wait to get together again!

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home