Literatimommy

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Baby Maddox is here

Okay, Baby Maddox is here and arrived safely on Saturday. I have pictures, but I am waiting for Cody to post them first. I don't want to steal his blogging thunder. I have seen the sweet baby Maddox, and let me just say, he is so handsome! His hair is perfect, and his little body is so sweet and long! 21 1/2 inches! I get to hold him more on Saturday, when Cathie and I are traveling sans children to welcome him into the whitehorn way!

Frugal Traveler Goes to Texas

I have been reading the Frugal Traveler series in The New York Times. It is a fun read to follow him through the country, however I have been waiting for him to come to Texas to review it and to find out what I've known all along: That George Bush notwithstanding, any New Yorker can love what Texas has to offer! He stayed in Fredricksburg. I love this review of the town. And, although his writing seems a bit romatic at times, it is fun to ride shotgun as he tours the country. Here is the link: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/11/travel/11frugaltraveler.html?_r=1&oref=slogin.

3 Comments:

Blogger astromack33 said...

Makes me "want to get a little hill country" as P. Green would say.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Lisa Renee said...

Congrats on being an aunt! Can't wait to see his pictures!

2:46 PM  
Blogger debrabain@sbcglobal.net said...

Let's plan a camping trip to the hill country!!!

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home