Literatimommy

Friday, November 02, 2007

Halloween Pictures


Here are some pictures of our wonderful Halloween. Both Jack and Molly really got it this year. Jack was Buzz Lightyear, and Molly was Dorothy Gale. Jack constantly was saying "To Infinity and Beyond", and MOlly was saying "I am Dorothy Gale, I need to go to Kansas". Her preschool teacher told me during freetime, she looked in the mirror and was having a whole dialogue about getting back to Kansas. Although I know I am biased, seriously, they were too cute!

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger debrabain@sbcglobal.net said...

You are not biased - they are beautiful!! Love, Nana

9:25 AM  
Blogger Lisa Renee said...

I second that! What cuties! I love that about the mirror! You guys look great too. I see two Jodi's on the left and two Mike's on the right! I have never seen two kids look more like their parents!!! Looks like you all had a wonderful time- so glad~

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home