Literatimommy

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My Sweet Tin Man

Jack and Molly are obsessed with the wizard of oz. Molly has a dorothy dress and shoes, and for his birthday this year, Jack is getting the Tin Man costume. Wizard of Oz is showing at Bass Hall, and I got discounted tickets iwth my press pass. We went for half off and saw the whole performance. It was an excellent show. Jack wanted to wear his tin man hat, soooo cute! Of course, I would never say no to that. He loved the whole performance and even did the tin man dance during "If I only had a heart". He was so well behaved, and I was so proud of him. AFter the show, he asked me if I liked it. Of course I did; but the best thing for me by far was taking my little tin man to the show. I cannot believe that four years ago, I was huge and grumpy and pregnant with this sweet boy! Fast forward four years, and my favorite experience with him by far has been this little outing! Molly Ann was too young; the performance was 21/2 hours without counting the intermission. I cannot wait until she can join us, maybe next year.





Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Margaret K said...

I love the Wizard of Oz, too. We were thinking of maybe going as well. What a great memory!

9:17 PM  
Blogger debrabain@sbcglobal.net said...

Days like that are priceless - keep the memories dear to your heart - they grow sooo fast! Love, Mom

1:30 PM  
Blogger Lisa Renee said...

ME TOO! What a cute little Tin Man! Looks like you all had a ball! I love Bass Hall. The only thing I have ever 'collected' from Mc Donald's was the little Wizard of Oz Madame Alexander dolls this last year. Love that movie, always will. Talk to you 'for real' soon!

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home