Literatimommy

Friday, March 07, 2008

Leave This to a Professional, Folks


I'm sure that most of you know our neighbor, who is a professional photographer. She is amazing! And, it is also quite convenient for impromptu snow ball fights, ect. I love the pics, paige. Here is a link in case you are shopping around for someone to take some beautiful Easter pictures of you and your family.
www.paigepearsonphotography.com
I like the one of the guys discussing the finer points of snow ball engineering. And, of course, the one of Molly and Emaline is precious.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger bettysue said...

Awe, aren't they so sweet! Not the guys studying the snow, but the babies, Jack and Molly. How precious!

9:13 AM  
Blogger Pearson Family said...

THanks for the shout out! It sure was a fun day! I LOVE that picture of MOLLY! How large do you want me to print it for you!!???

11:52 AM  
Blogger Nicole B said...

Let me know if Paige is interested in moving...i think there is a house for sale on my street. :) Can you believe that we didnt get ANY snow?

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home