Literatimommy

Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Funny thing happened on the way to my blog name

I found out freethinking is linked with atheism. YIKES. How did I miss that? I am obviously not an atheist. I do want to promote free thinking in relation to religion, in that I refuse to accept norms just because someone says they are Biblical; however, and I repeat, I believe in God and Jesus! So, I changed my blog name. And, if you want to pick a blog name, stay away from free thinking...evidently it is related to seeing the world through a science lens. YIKES!

4 Comments:

Blogger Pearson Family said...

YIKES! Glad your paper is done! WE LOVE THE BOOK! Thank you! Emaline keeps wanting to wear the swimsuit! Thanks MOLLY!

7:32 PM  
Blogger bettysue said...

Hmmm, I didn't know that either, and I don't do blogs, just read them. NEVER, in a million years would anybody that knows you think you are an athiest!! NEVER!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Lisa Renee said...

Oh mylanta! I think everyone that reads your blog knows your obviously not an athiest, especially by so many spiritual observations and convictions! I have to agree with Betty Sue! We are moving this next month but I am hoping to come back for a visit in June and hopefully not be sick the entire time again! I would absolutely LOVE to see you! Maybe we could meet in the stockyards for lunch or something or just somewhere we don't get to go real often?! Do you have a busy summer? Let me know. I have not planned what days yet so I am flexible. It is your freethinking that makes me love you so much Jodi. I wish you could have been in Trent's class this past Wed. and given some verbal input! More on that later....

8:58 AM  
Blogger Lisa Renee said...

Hey, maybe even a double date for sushi??!!! You name the place, we have no idea where to go there!

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home