Literatimommy

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Done!

Finished all of my paper today except for the conclusion, bibliography and notes, which I can do this week...YEAH! It literally feels like a weight has been lifted off of me.

One funny story from the kiddo front, the other day I was sitting with Molly Ann while she ate her cereal. She said, "Matty is not smiling at me." I said, that's right, she's not. Then, Molly said "That's cause dogs can't smile. How do I know that? I'm just smart I guess". I laughed and laughed. She is so funny now. We went to a very crowded zoo on Friday, and one older boy had a meltdown. I asked Jack if the boy was being bad, and he said, yes, but look mommy, so many kids are being good. Kids are good. I looked around and he was right. Jack is my eternal optimist.

Here is a link to a website I joined about Darfur. It is a multireligious site. It seems to be on the up. Please check it out. www.savedarfur.org.
Hope your weekend is great!

4 Comments:

Blogger Nicole B said...

YEAH! Congratulations on finishing your paper! Whew!

8:01 PM  
Blogger debrabain@sbcglobal.net said...

Great job on the paper! To comment on Jack - wouldn't the world be great IF everyone saw it through the eyes of a child! Love, Nana

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

2:14 AM  
Blogger Lisa Renee said...

Your kids are hysterical. I can't imagine where that comes from?!!

What a relief for you finishing! CONGRATS! You definately need to celebrate!

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home