Literatimommy

Monday, May 12, 2008

Camping in Mineral Wells

We went camping on Friday night in Mineral Wells. Here is a link to the pictures online. You can order prints from this site if you're interested. http://picasaweb.google.com:80/1literatimommy/CampingInMineralWells
I still have to figure out how to make the site locked in some way, so only we can read it.
We had a blast. It was so much fun to have the family all together, and to get to see Max and Cody and Nicole.
We came back on Saturday, kept the nursery at our church on Sat. and Sun. I thought it would be crazy because of Mother's Day, but it really wasn't. We only had ten kiddos each day. And, tonight...the finale of the Bachelor...Go Shayne! Tomorrow, I am planning on visiting the Dallas Museum of Art to catch the JMW Turner exhibit before it leaves on May 18th. I'll post on it later.

3 Comments:

Blogger debrabain@sbcglobal.net said...

I'm glad you had a great time - so did we! I can hardly wait to go back, but...be assured I will be more organized and so will the camper! I am proud of you & Mike for keeping your commentment to the nursery - I know you would have rather stayed!!! Love, Nana

6:49 AM  
Blogger Lisa Renee said...

Those are GREAT pictures Jodi! You have a talent I did not know about! That upclose of Jack is precious and I love the ones of Mike fishing with them and the kids playing on the beach! What a neat weekend. Looks like a pretty place too! Also... LOVE your hair! The color and highlights look SO good on you! Your one hot Mamma! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! Looking forward to eating sushi together next month! I will let you know when we decide on the dates.

4:02 PM  
Blogger astromack33 said...

really good pictures...now make sure you hand it over so we can your picture more often. I agree with Lisa...one hot mama.

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home