Literatimommy

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Swimsuit season

It is my newest and most fervent conviction that department stores should provide the following three for a post-swimsuit fitting: 1) a psychiatrist with ample amounts of zoloft 2) a plastic surgeon who will gladly provide his services immediately, and this can be placed on your Nordstrom's, Macy's or Neiman's credit cards 3) a gym membership with a personal trainer who is named Fritz. And to all three of you who were born swimsuit models, I just want you to know that I genuinely detest/and fervently wish I could be like you.

3 Comments:

Blogger debrabain@sbcglobal.net said...

my dear sweet Jodi - you ARE one of those swimsuit models!!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Nicole B said...

amen.

10:55 AM  
Blogger bettysue said...

I wouldn't trade you for a skinny, skinny model EVER!! I truly don't think you've ever looked lovelier! Shame on you for thinking such a thing!!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home