Literatimommy

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Fun Pictures


Here are some fun pics of molly from a year ago, and some of jack, too. also, although i hated to have my picture made when i was pregnant, i am glad i have the last picture now.
My class is going well, we still don't have any way to tell how we are doing, grade wise. but, even though i am tired of reading, i still enjoy it!








this picture is of jackson during turtle release day! he had a few pet turtles which we set free in the pond in our neighborhood.
This is of me napping with Jack while I was on bed rest b/c I had preterm labor with molly. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy C said...

I am so sad I didn't get hardly any pregnant pictures. I love to see others. Sweet pictures.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Pearson Family said...

Oh the memories caught on film or cards! Jackson looks so cute with the turtle. Isn't Molly's birthday tomorrow!?

3:05 PM  
Blogger Lisa Renee said...

I can't believe its been a whole year! You know I remember feeling pretty uncomfortable at the end but its so hard to remember exactly how being pregnant felt. I am not wanting another child right now, or maybe ever but, its weird how that feeling just escapes you as well as the feeling of being normal when you are pregnant! Your kids are too dang cute. I can't wait to see them!

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home