Literatimommy

Monday, July 31, 2006

Happy Birthday, Me!

Today I am thirty-two years old. YIKES! And I thought twenty-six was hard. My family got together in southlake for my birthday. And Jackson said, Happy Birthday, Jodi. That is hilarious. Molly just yelled at me to hurry up with her milk bottle. My mom and dad wrote me a card that is one of the kindest cards I ever got. Plus CASH. Cody and Nicole bought me a couple of shirts at forever twenty one and a pair of groovy earrings. And Mike bought me some new clothes! We each split one slice of cheese cake at the cheesecake factory. It has been a good birthday so far.

6 Comments:

Blogger jenny biz said...

Happy Day, Jodi!! You are such a cool cat!

11:22 AM  
Blogger Margaret K said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you had a great day. I will be 32 in 6 days, too. I feel your pain...

2:05 PM  
Blogger Lisa Renee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JODI JANE!!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful day! How fun to go to the cheesecake factory and get new clothes! Forever 21 sounds neat too! We are coming back the 14-18. Maybe we can hook up that time and celebrate you!

4:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! You are forever 21 as far as I'm concerned

4:52 PM  
Blogger 1literatimommy said...

thanks. kelli, lisa, margaret, and jenny! i am glad to be forever 21...as long as i can morph back into those same size clothes i used to wear.

5:24 PM  
Blogger Pearson Family said...

did you get my cool cards?

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home