Literatimommy

Saturday, July 01, 2006

GOAL!!!!!!

Okay, this isn't really about soccer, but I have watched on purpose more world cup soccer than I have of any other sport, and I've decided I like it. So, I wrote Goal because I just finished my paper and test. So GOAL for me! I have had a relaxing weekend. Some friends from church and I went to see The Devil Wear's Prada. I was so glad I could go because I didn't know if Mike would get home early from work. He got home just in time and he made me go. I don't mean to brag, but listen to this girls. He watched the kids Thursday and Friday night, and this morning, he took Jack and Molly to the science museum and then to my parents for the whole day so I could finish my papers! YAY!!!! I have had a nice long break. It has been great. I had a blast eating out on Friday night at LaMadeline! (Go FRUIT TARTS!) and seeing a super cute movie. And today, I got to just sit and think and write. One of my favorite things. Now, tomorrow, I get to go to church with my family and teach all the sweet babies in cradle roll. What a good weekend. What a good life. There is no doubt that I, as with all my friends who read my blog, have a lot to be thankful for. I am thankful for my church family, which is a wellspring of friendships and acceptance... friends like Paige, Kelli, Denise, Angie, Jami, Kim Q.(new friend!), Mandi and Lynley. I am thankful for my family, who always help me take care of Jack and Molly. (thanks mom, dady, cody and nicole!).I am thankful for my precious children, Jack and Molly, and for their daddy, who is so thoughtful and kind. I am thankful for so many things. Even when things seem bad, and even though we have been sickly, I feel gratitude to God. I am glad I get to take classes, that I have old friends like my cousin Cathie, who I have known forever (since we were born). I couldn't possibly begin to list all of my blessings. Just let it be sufficient to say THANK YOU, LORD!
Now, maybe I can catch the end of the Portugal England game.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pearson Family said...

SCORE! Last night was so much fun. You do have a great husband, as do I, since mine has just left with both kids because Emaline won't stop crying and won't go to sleep-1 hour all day and Stace thinks that the car might do it for her. I am home relaxing catching up on other peoples lives. Your friendship girl is so cherished by me. I love your spirit and am thankful for YOU!
Y-O-U!

6:03 PM  
Blogger Phillips Family said...

I am thankful for you too! You always crack me up!

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home