Literatimommy

Thursday, August 17, 2006

13 Funny Nicknames We've Had For Our Children

For Jackson:
1. The Snowman; in the early sonograms, he looked like a snowman, and I found out I was pregnant with him on Christmas Day, so it just fit!
2. Sumo-Wrestler; he was chubby at birth
3. Chubbers; He continued to be chubby
4. Jackster
5. The Man
6. Butters; he was chubby still at two!
7. Boss
For Molly:
1. Sweet Girl
2. Mama's baby
3. Molly Anna
4. Sweet Baby (not very original!)
5. Molly McGrabberson (Jack calls her this when she steals his trains)
6. Molly Monster

And for them collectively, Our Sweet Monsters

The beach was great. If you know me well, you know who knows when I will actually have pics. to post. I think I am a poster child for the sayings, The road to hell's paved with good intentions. And, The best layed plans of mice and men often go awry. I will see if I can post some funny pics of the kids as babies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home