Literatimommy

Friday, August 25, 2006

She Said Yes!

While I realize that many of us are long past the engagement days, Mike's younger brother Myles (almost six years younger) just got engaged, to his girlfriend Lisa, who lives in New York! She said yes! That means I will have a new sister in law whom I adore, and the kids will have a fabulous new aunt. Both Mike and I feel blessed to have a new member of the family, and I am so pleased because both Lisa, and Nicole, my sister in law are gifts straight from God. They are kind, generous, caring and beautiful people on the inside and the outside. God has blessed my brothers (Myles feels like my brother) with great wives. Thank you Lord. Now, keep Lisa and Myles in your prayers! It is such a wonderful, exciting time for our family.

1 Comments:

Blogger Margaret K said...

Congratulations! Great news! Isn't wonderful to see your family grow?!

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home