Literatimommy

Monday, December 18, 2006

Holiday Catchup...Ba Humbug


Here are some pictures from the past few weeks. Oh My Gosh, it has been so busy here! I finished my paper and took it to school, we went to Holiday in the park (SO FUN!), decorated our tree, got our Christmas cards ready...I know you all know the drill. Seriously, the holidays are grueling. But I know it will be worth it on Christmas Day as we are with my family. The picture of Mike and the kids is at Holiday in the Park. It was a blast. It was cold, and perfect weather to celebrate Christmas...Now, though, 78 degrees! That is a Miami Christmas. The bottom pic is the one we sent out for our holiday
cards. HOpe you are all doing well and not too stessed out. Here is a secret: I hadn't bought a single present (except for Jack and Molly) until SATURDAY! Now you know why I am stressed!


 Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Renee said...

I was in Miami yesterday and it was 60 and rainy!!! That is funny b/c my mom told me it was 70 something in Lubbock. Of course today its 40 and we are expecting snow and ice tomorrow! Typical Texas! I love the pictures. You guys look great. Man, you are brave with that paint!!!

2:26 PM  
Blogger Lisa Renee said...

P.S.
Dickey had her third child last week, a boy named Carter Thomas. 7lbs. 5 ounces and 20 inches long...and almost a month early!!! Just thought you would want to know :)

2:27 PM  
Blogger Pearson Family said...

I am so glad your paper is finished!!! Now we can play!! Your pictures are great.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Amy C said...

Yeah you! I know you will have a great relaxing holiday with your family. What an accomplishment. Have a Merry Christmas!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Margaret K said...

Great pictures!

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home