Literatimommy

Monday, December 04, 2006

Pictures with Santa


I am aware that Molly has no pic with santa. This is not a accidental deletion. She screamed her sweet head off at Santa, and so I wasn't able to get a photo of her with St. Nick. I wonder if they pay the mall Santa's in pints or fifths?
Seriously, though, I love the picture of Jack with Santa. He is telling Santa he'd like the Polar Express for Christmas. I love that sly grin on his face. We went with our cousins Ava and Ian, and that made the experience so wonderful. Jackson later told me, Ava looked so pretty in her dress! AT one point, Jack and Ava and Molly and Ian were dancing while Cathie and I sang Rudolf to kill time. IT was pretty sweet.
 Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger astromack33 said...

fifths of bushmills

7:19 AM  
Blogger angie c said...

Reminds me of Bad Santa. I'm sure I'll be condemned for liking that movie. I like Jacks's face. He's got Santa figured out.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Margaret K said...

Cute picture of Jack! Patrick never liked Santa either. Poor Molly!

2:46 PM  
Blogger angie c said...

Jodi,
Seems like my hubbie reads your blog more than I. Where does he find the time? ? ? I must out him to his employer.

Anyway, I'm catching up on your blog and have to say, you are so talented! You are witty, a great poet, and very smart. . .Love reading. Your kids are growing like weeds and beautiful as ever. I've enjoyed catching up and I'll try to read more often. I'm on a "no tv" kick so I'll definitely have more free time now.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Lisa Renee said...

Those are precious! That Santa looks so real! Glad you had a good time.

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home