Literatimommy

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Jack's Injury

I know I would be mad at myself if I didn't briefly blog about Jack's injury. I am just going with the facts. I am too sad about it to write any thoughts or analysis of what happened. On Monday at his school, Jack was hit in the head by a tv/vcr combo. His injuries required four stitches. The doctors think he may have a mild concussion. He still talks about what happened, and reenacts the whole incident many times a day. I am thankful to God that he was not injured worse. We go to the er on saturday to have the stitches removed. Mike's blog, www.butthesegoto11.blogspot.com has a lot more detail about the accident. Please keep us in your prayers, mainly praising God for his protection for my little guy. I will post pics later. thanks so much for all of your calls. They have meant a lot to me.

6 Comments:

Blogger jenny biz said...

I am so sorry that happened! Poor Jackson!! What a horrible experience for him! I hope he is being able to rest and recover quickly!!

4:46 PM  
Blogger Pearson Family said...

I am glad he is okay. This morning when I woke Parker up I asked him, Guess what we are going to do today, and he said....go to jackson's party! I am so sorry that it was cancelled. But what great memories!!!!

5:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So sorry for him! He was so sweet the other day recapping the experience for me.

6:58 PM  
Blogger Lisa Renee said...

Oh my goodness! That is terrible! I am sure he was really scaread not to mention mommy! Definately lifting up some prayers. Bless his little heart!

7:38 AM  
Blogger Margaret K said...

That is terrible! I am so thankful he is ok.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Amy C said...

I am so sorry that happened. I think it hurts us moms just as bad! Hope he is feeling much better.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home