Literatimommy

Saturday, December 23, 2006

The Polar Express

Jack is wild about the movie, the Polar Express. Last year, his nanna bought it for him, and we watch it all year long. He believes in the story! He believes in the bells. It is wonderful. So this year, I bought the book, and he opened it tonight. He loved it. The story came with a bell, which Mike and I mysteriously couldn't hear. He ran through the cluttered house ringing the bell, screaming the polar express, the polar express, the bell. I can hear it! He even shared it with Molly. It was fun, and priceless to open a gift early (my family tradition) I love it!
Molly loved her playdough, and Mike and she are playing with it now. I hope you guys have a great Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! Mike and I already exchanged gifts; i got him a Pat Green cd and he got me 13 moons, by Charles Frazier. Merry Christmas, friends!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy C said...

Merry Christmas, and have a safe and happy New Year!

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home