Literatimommy

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy Anniversary, Cody and Nicole

3 years ago, Cody, my brother, married Nicole in Vegas, baby! Congratulations. And, this year, they have just bought a house and are preparing it for a sweet baby! Nicole has had two sonograms, and they baby seems great! YEAH!!! I will be an aunt! Jack and Molly have named the baby goose, because they want it to chase them. (like the game, duck duck goose!) I think it is wonderful to almost share an anniversary with my wonderful brother and fabulous sister in law! It makes me smile every year to think about how they married one day before mike and i celebrated our seventh anniversary. I love it! I hope God blesses this year for them with a healthy baby, a smooth delivery, and a baby that sleeps well! Love you guys!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Renee said...

Congratulations lil Cody Bob Bain!!!!! He will be such a wonderful father as you will be an aunt!!!! I am sure your mom is thrilled to be a grandparent again as well. Too fun! I just said a prayer for healthy pregnancy and smooth delivery as well as God prepares them to be parents. Congrats to you Aunt Jodi!

1:37 PM  
Blogger Amy C said...

Congrats on aunt-hood and what a precious letter you wrote about your own anniversary. God bless both of your marraiges and that precious baby on the way!

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home