Literatimommy

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Jack's Little Gym Graduation


When I took Jack for Little Gym yesterday, I found out that it was graduation day. YIKES. I am sure I had a schedule, and they did call and tell me to remember a camera, but I have a mental block when it comes to events that require cameras. So, these are from my cell phone. A lot of Moms and Dads were there with video cameras. We got to go into the gym, and controlling Molly was...interesting. She tried to get in the middle of the routines. She ran around saying chase me. I was exhausted! But, I did get some pics. of Jack, who was running around with another sweet red headed boy saying Bobos in the windows! A local (very opinionated) radio/tv personality was there, and I am really hoping he doesn't discuss how bad a mom I was. Right when he tried to take a picture of his son receiving his award, I had to run and catch Molly Ann, she was headed up to play with him on the pedestal! I have nixed Little Gym for the spring, because chasing Molly isn't fun! Maybe when we all get older. I'd like to put Jack in karate when he turns four, so maybe then.

Posted by Picasa This picture of Molly kind of says it all. She was...um...very confident? (okay, maybe defiant.) She got a few spankings in the course of the graduation. But, she did like playing on the equipment.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy C said...

I feel your pain with the wrestling! Bryan took all three kids to Blake's Karate class one day and got kicked out when after about 30 minutes of silence from a still, cross legged Michael, he lept from the floor near the mat like a crouching dragon, ninja master, and started yelling and kicking. Problem is, the class was silent at the time. Oops!!

11:09 AM  
Blogger Lisa Renee said...

I am impressed you ever went! The pictures are great!

8:16 PM  
Blogger jenny biz said...

Molly looks like she is strutting down a runway in that last picture:) So cute!! Malaya went to that Little Gym for 3 years! She loved it!!

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home